The housing market is expected to remain solid for the next few months with price increases slowing but continuing overall well into the new year.
With many more people living AND working from home, many have begun to reassess what they need from a property, with outdoor space and home offices now high on the wish-list of property hunters.
Mortgage rates continue to be amongst the lowest they’ve been in 40 years, making the prospect of borrowing more to move home appealing to many buyers.
Wallace Quinn offer a full estate agency and conveyancing service, meaning a one-stop shop for every step of the house-sale process. We work with Keys Estate Agents and the ESPC to offer a top-class valuation and marketing service, with our in-house solicitors delivering a hassle-free conveyancing process. Our clients can expect us to:
- Provide a professional and accurate evaluation of the market potential of your property
- Arrange a suite of marketing materials to present your home in the best possible light
- Showcase your property on a variety of online websites to maximise its exposure to buyers
- Deal directly with potential purchasers on your behalf and arrange/host property viewings
- Use our years of experience to increase interest and excitement among buyers to help realise the best possible sales price
- Ensure that when a sale is agreed, the conveyancing process is thorough, quick and hassle free
If you’d like to have an informal chat on the potential of your property in the current market, get in touch by filling in the form below: