Wallace Quinn are a Scottish law firm with offices in both Glasgow and Livingston. We offer a full range of legal services helping you with every aspect of your home life, personal life and business life.
For regular updates on how Coronavirus is affecting our business visit www.wallacequinn.co.uk/coronavirus or click on the links below:
Wallace Quinn are open for business and we’re taking new instructions to buy and sell property, along with all other legal matters. you can get a real time quote for the legal costs involved in buying new build property at wallacequinn.co.uk/new-build-calculator.
- Our offices have now reopened for prearranged appointments. Appointments will be for a limited range of purposes, most likely short appointments for clients to sign legal documents. All other business will continue to be progressed using telephone, video conferencing and other digital solutions.
- Government Guidelines on facemasks say they are advisable rather than compulsory. We have taken the decision not to compel staff or clients to wear masks for appointments but will keep this under review. However, if clients or staff would rather masks were worn at appointments, this should be accommodated by everybody involved.
- No more than two people will be permissible at any appointment and both must be currently living in the same house. We will come up with a bespoke solution if more people are required to attend and / or any two people required don’t live in the same property.
- Unfortunately, at this time we cannot offer waiting rooms or toilets to clients.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment. If we are running late for any reason, you may be asked to return to your car and wait for a few minutes. In this unlikely circumstance, we would telephone you when we are ready for your appointment. If using another form of transport, talk to us when making your appointment and we will schedule in line with timetables.
- All rooms will be cleaned after each meeting in preparation for the next appointment. You will be escorted from the door to the meeting room by a member of staff. Our offices in both Livingston and Glasgow have been arranged to facilitate social distancing in meeting rooms and when travelling to and from the street.If you have any accessibility requirements it would be helpful if you could inform us in advance of your visit.
Many of our staff are furloughed, but our solicitors are still working from home. The following people are contactable, preferably by email:
- James Higgins Trainee Solicitor email@example.com/ 01506 353 407
- Amy Ieropoulos Solicitor / Director firstname.lastname@example.org/ 01506 353 404
- Mark McBride Solicitor / Director email@example.com/ 0141 773 5875
- Irene McGraw Solicitor Irene@wallacequinn.co.uk/ 0141 773 5883
- Pamela Murdoch Trainee Solictor firstname.lastname@example.org/ 01506 353 405
- Richard Murray Trainee Solicitor email@example.com/ 0141 773 5885
- John Quinn Solicitor / Director firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0141 773 5876
- James Reid Solicitor / Director email@example.com/ 0141 773 5879
- Phase 1 – planning
- Phase 2 – pre-start site prep
- Phase 3 – ‘soft start to site works (where physical distancing can be maintained)
- Phase 4 – steady-state operation (where physical distancing can be maintained)
- Phase 5 – steady-state operation (with physical distancing and / or PPE use)
- Phase 6 – increasing density / productivity with experience
Read more in our latest blog: https://www.wallacequinn.co.uk/construction-industry-restart/
If you were eligible for a scheme before the lockdown, you are still eligible now. But recognise that everything is taking a lot longer to process, including the government schemes such as Help to Buy Scotland and the First Home Fund. The Scottish Government has announced that they will be extending the Help To Buy scheme until 2022, which is great news for home buyers and the construction industry.
No problem- we're here to help.
If you are over 55 and own your own home, you could unlock some of the cash value of the property through equity release – and use the money on whatever you want. Get in touch to find out more:
No problem! We work with Keys Estate Agents in the West and the ESPC in the east. Fill in this form and we'll have an experienced Estate Agent contact you to discuss your requirements
Wallace Quinn aim to be a trusted adviser, whether for a single issue or throughout your life. An adviser you can talk to about sensitive issues such as writing a Will, or more exciting issues such as buying a house. An adviser who you can tell anything and everything and know that whatever they say, they’ve got your best interests at heart.
Enjoy exploring our website and we’re happy to help with whatever you need, whenever you need us.