Wallace Quinn opened in 1990 and has offices in Glasgow and Livingston, with clients all over the central belt of Scotland.
We provide services mainly in conveyancing, private client and commercial property, but covering other areas of legal practice.
We may be a long-established firm, but we have a modern, contemporary attitude to our business. We’re embracing technology and innovative practices in our case management, client relations and business development.
We believe approachable, clear and engaging client relations are key to our development and our continued success.
We believe in giving our staff room to grow in their professional careers with training and support. One of our partner solicitors started at Wallace Quinn as an office junior.
We’re looking for an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to work from our GLASGOW office.
** thanks to everybody who applied for this position, we’ve stopped accepting new applications and are currently evaluating the ones we have received. We’ll respond to everybody ASAP. **
- This is a full time (35 hours per week) position.
- You’ll provide general administrative assistance to our solicitors and paralegals.
- You’ll have good IT skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office.
- You’ll quickly get up to speed in the use of our law-practice management-software, the daily use of which is a key component of the role.
- You’ll be the initial contact in Glasgow for our clients and ensure all non-legal administration is kept up to date.
- You’ll build relationships with our referral partners (such as builders and financial advisors).
- You’ll ensure that our busy office is a smooth running office.
- You’ll be confident, organised, disciplined and a great communicator.
- You’ll have had at least two years experience in a similar role, although not necessarily with a legal firm.
- You’ll be flexible and able to work as part of a team.
- The successful applicant can expect a competitive salary and great working benefits.
If you would like to apply, email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you would be perfect for the job.
Closing Date: 30 August 2019